- Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, USA
- Dean of School of Energy Science and Engineering, VISTEC, Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology Technology, Thailand
- Professor of Materials Science, VISTEC
- Chairman of Asian Ferroelectrics Association (AFA)
- Chairman (and Founder) of American Ceramic Society-Thailand Chapter
- Chairman of IEEE-Magnetic Society-Thailand Chapter
One of the two key founders in establishing VISTEC which is now considered one of the top research-oriented academic institution, not only in Thailand, but in also ASEAN countries and worldwide.
Authors and co- authors of more than 407 articles in international and national refereed journals, and more than 200 presentations in various international conferences and meetings.
- Dr. of Science, Department of Physics, Tohoku University, Majored in Theoretical Nuclear Physics
- Professor Emeritus, Senior Research Fellow, New Industry Creation Hatchery Center, Tohoku University
- The No.1 SCOPUS ranking in Tohoku University (1817 original papers)
- Distinguished Professor, SRM University, Chennai, India
- Distinguished Professor, Suranaree University of Technology, Thailad
- President, Professor_Emeritus.com
Served as President, Nano-Science and -Technology Society, Director, Supercomputing Center, Tohoku University, and so on.
President: NPO Center for Collaborative Interdisciplinary Sciences, Founder: Asian Consortium on Computational Materials Sciences, Consultant: Japan Gene Research Laboratory, Inc. (Not simply act as Presidents, but involved in establish these organizations)
Received Asian Academic Award, Japan Institute of Metals Contribution Award, IBM Shared University Research Award, and many more.